Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
This 4-day course is designed to provide students the basic concepts and knowledge to properly perform remediation of contaminated properties impacted by mold or Category 2 & 3 water (i.e. sewage, flood water, etc). This course is taught by Nate Seward, PE, CIH, the industry's leading expert with over 25 years of practical and hands on experience.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Mold and Sewage Remediation Procedures (Conditions 1, 2 & 3)
- Abrasive Remediation Techniques
- Engineering Controls (i.e. building various containments, negative pressure, etc.)
- Environmental Microbiology (bacteria, viruses, mold, parasites)
- Bird & Bat, mouse exposure and risk
- Biocide Uses: Are you achieving what you think you are?
- PPE/safety for mold and sewage remediation
- Environmental sampling and (baseline and clearance)
- and much more!
Time: 8am to 4pm
Prerequisite: The AMRT exam eligibility requires the student to have taken the IICRC WRT course & exam Note: By registering for this AMRT class you are confirming that you have completed this prerequisite.
IICRC Testing Certification Fee: $150 payable to the IICRC.
REFUND/CANCELLATIONS: Any/All Refunds will be issued minus any bank or credit card fees incurred by ATF. Cancellations must be in writing. Refund schedule as follows:
- Cancellations 7 or more days before class - 80% of Tuition will be refunded, less any bank or credit card fees incurred by ATF.
- Cancellations less than 7 days before class - No Refund
- No Call/No Show - No Refund