The IICRC Odor Control Technician one day course covers olfaction and odor, odor sources, detection process, theory of odor control, equipment, chemical options and applications. The student will learn how to address odors caused from biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, and mold, combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage, and chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Smokey Char
- Dog and Cat Urine Saturation
- How to qualify odor problems.
- How to safely use specialty restoration.
- Chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- A system of inspecting and detecting odors that never fails!
An odor that emanates from decaying matter, especially from human and animal remains, can be the most difficult to correct, but can be the most profitable. Come learn the latest and greatest techniques