Live-streaming on-line. 8 am to 4 pm PST.
WRT-Water Restoration ON-LINE CLASS-June 9-11, 2020-SOLD OUT
WRT- ON-LINE CLASS – June 9-11
Date: Tues June 9 to Thurs June 11 Hours PST: 8 am to 4 pm Location: On line class.
Need CEC’s? – Only for those already certified in WRT. $250 (first & second day)– Use coupon code CEC18
Price listed is per person. Enter # of people you are registering in box to the left of the registration button.
Out of stock
ON LINE INSTRUCTIONS-IICRC
Please read the below carefully to complete your registration for the on-line class:
- Prior to the class you must complete the online candidate agreement form to be able to sign into the seminar and to receive your digital copy of the Training manual/workbook.
- class WRT, date 6/9/20, Instructor NATE SEWARD
- CLICK HERE to watch a short video about the Exam registration process.
- Follow this link: online candidate agreement. This will also include exam registration and payment information.
- The exam testing will be completed through Proctor Free – an online proctoring service.
Regarding Proctor Free (i.e. Online Testing):
- Students, you should check your inbox and spam/junk folder for an email from the IICRC –email@example.com – within 1-3 business days after candidate agreement submission. This email will include all information pertaining to taking the exam online with Proctor Free.
- Proctor Free requires a computer, microphone, webcam and internet. Full technical requirements may be found here: https://proctorfree.com/technical-requirements/
- Students must also have a valid government issued photo ID for exam access.
- Students will have 90 days to complete the exam from the last date of the course.
- Proctor Free online exams are single access only. Students cannot log out and then log back in.
- Proctor Free only allows for answering test questions in sequential order. Students cannot go back and change a previously submitted answer, but they can view a previously submitted answer.
- Customer support for Proctor Free: http://support.proctorfree.com
WRT CLASS DESCRIPTION
The IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration
personnel a better concept of water damage, its effects, and techniques for drying of
structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel
the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses,
sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold. This educational and practical
three-day seminar is designed to certify students as Institute of Inspections, Cleaning
& Restoration Certification (IICRC) Water Restoration Technicians. The course
presents all of the basic concepts and systems of the restoration process
- Introduction in Water Damage Restoration
- History of Water Damage Restoration
- Health and Safety
- Equipment and Supplies
- Mildew Growth and Correction
- Application of Antimicrobials
- Odor Elimination
- Effects of Water on Flooring Materials
- Structural Drying
- Initial Inspection/Damage Containment
- Standard Dry out Procedures for Water Damage