The IICRC Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician course concentrates on technical procedure for successfully completing the restoration of a fire and smoke damaged environment. Students will learn how to combine technical procedures with a practical approach to managing the job site and practical application for cleaning deodorization of fire and smoke damaged structures.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction: definitions of causes of fire damage
- Characteristics and type of smoke
- Conducting the inspection
- Inspection procedures
- Integral strategy and planning
- Restoration chemicals, supplies and equipment
- Deodorizing and Odor Control
- Restoration options and the restorer’s responsibility
- Furnace systems and duct-work
- Structural cleaning
- And More!