WRT & AMRT
The IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel a better concept of water damage, its effects, and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give restoration professionals the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination. This class is packed with 3 days of great information and will help prepare students for the IICRC online WRT exam.
- Introduction in Water Damage Restoration
- History of Water Damage Restoration
- S500 Standard
- Health and Safety
- Inspection and restoration equipment
- Microbial contamination
- Chemicals & Application of Antimicrobials
- Effects of Water on building Materials
- Structural Drying
- Much more...